This teacher resource Writing Teacher Toolbox is packed with what you need to:
- organize, plan, and execute effective writing lessons.
It’s hard to know where to start planning lessons to teach all the writing components our students need. Add to that the challenge of organizing the steps, lessons, grades…all while trying to maintain a life outside of lesson planning.
That’s where the Writing Teacher Toolbox is going to help you.
I’ve gathered up my best ideas, graphic organizers, and student pages that will help you in the beginning, middle, and end of the process of planning lessons for your students.
Plus, I’ve included a handy list of blog posts that will help you teach everything from a memoir to an argument essay.
This teacher resource includes:
- a mini lesson teaching overview to help you really understand how to create effective mini lessons
- resource chart with additional support for everything from prewriting to teaching an argument essay
- editable planning chart
- topic generator graphic organizer (example & a blank version for your students)
- organizational graphic organizer
- creating a hook techniques and examples — with student practice page
- peer review graphic organizer
- proofreading checklist
What you’ll love about it:
- standards based activities
- guides you through planning
- use multiple times
- build student writer confidence
- ready to use today!
I hope you love the tools in this teacher resource writing toolbox as much as I do!