Teacher checklists for assessments are game changers!
They will save you so much time, reduce grading, and provide you with data on how your students are doing every step of an assignment.
Here’s what you’ll love about these teacher checklists for assessments:
You’ll have three sets of checklists.
They will help you record formative assessments without collecting and grading piles of student work or worrying about recording grades.
You’ll have a set of standards-based writing assessment checklists. These will provide you with data for writing lessons.
The third set will let you completely design your own.
Easily monitor student progress and needs throughout the school year.
Clipboard checklists allow you to:
- Keep track of where your students are on projects with regular “check ins”
- Quickly check daily work or homework without collecting papers
- Track conferences with students for writing workshop, guided reading, or reading workshop
- Record class participation
- Group students in an organized way
- Assess your whole class — what writing standards to they meet or need help with
- Assess your whole class — what writing conventions do they need help with
- Assess individual students — what writing standards do they meet of need help with
- Assess individual students — what writing conventions have they mastered and what ones do they need additional help with
This resource includes:
18 printable and editable checklists for teachers:
- 2 writing projects
- Reading conferences
- Project Progress
- 2 flexible grouping forms
- daily work / homework checklist
- class participation
- whole class writing standards
- whole class conventions standards
- whole class editable/ blank form
- individual student writing standards
- individual student conventions standards
- individual editable/ blank form
- 4 customizable
- tips for use
- is ready to use
- helps you keep track of student progress
- provides you with instant assessments
- is super helpful keeping students accountable
- gets you away from that stack of grading! Assess on the go with a “walking” grade book
- editable so you can customize for your students
Please be sure to checkout the preview to see all the goodies!