This independent reading guide has everything you need to get your students started reading, reading, reading!
This is what you’ll find inside:
- 12 Tips for a successful reading program
- First days of reading workshop — 17 mini lessons you can use to get your students into the rhythm of independent reading
- A reading survey
- Reading logs (3 versions!)
- Status of the class form
- Two class posters you can use to record the number of books your class has collectively read.
- Editable reading response cards
- Editable reading certificate
You’ll love having the forms you need to plan and organize how you want your independent reading program to run. Your students will have the forms they need to start reading today–
This independent reading guide is designed to make your teaching life easier!
The 17 mini lessons will be soooo helpful in getting your program off the ground. Your students will understand what they need to do and how to record their reading. Easy for you – and them!
Plus, don’t take on more grading! The reading response cards are easy to use and will cut down on your assessments!
Start your independent reading program today — it is so important for student success.