These Christmas writing prompts are a life-saver this time of year.
Are you ready to spend more time decorating cookies than planning your lessons?
This bundle is going to help you do just that.
Your students will love these fun, creative writing prompts that are perfect for the crazy days before the holidays!
You’ll have everything you need to keep your students engaged and writing!
As an added bonus, you’ll get editable lesson plans. Done and done!
How will this bundle help you do this?
This what you’ll get in the “Dear Santa” resource:
- writing prompt that sets the purpose for the letter
- friendly letter format for easy reference
- prewriting: audience & purpose
- prewriting: what is your evidence that you’ve been nice?
- prewriting: explain your evidence
- prewriting: why don’t you deserve to be on the naughty list?
- graphic organizer for introduction
- evidence creator for the body
- graphic organizer for conclusion
- active revision based on the rubric
- active proofreading
- publishing pages
- student checklist to self monitor progress
- editable teacher checklist — keeps you organized and makes grading easy
This is what you’ll get in the “Ugly Christmas Sweater” resource:
- teacher instructions (perfect for a sub!)
- writing prompt and student instructions
- writing pages for the description and ad
- student instructions and tips for recreating the design
- two blank sweater outlines
This is going to save you so much time, and your students will love these creative, seasonal activities.
These Christmas writing prompts are just what you need to keep your students engaged.
With the added lesson plans, you can get back to what you really enjoy — teaching!
There are no reviews yet.