What do you love about this holiday season? In all the rush to get things done, it’s certainly easy to forget what we love about it!
Jump on into this linky to think about what you love about the holidays!
My Twelve Favorite Things:
- Favorite song: “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” — I cry every time!
- Guilty pleasure: Gingerbread!!
- Favorite tradition: Making gingerbread houses with my kids.
- Favorite book: A Christmas Carol
- Act of kindness: Contributing to the food bank.
- Holiday memory: My mom coming out every Christmas afternoon with gifts she’d forgotten about!
- Favorite childhood gift: a Pepper doll.
- Favorite holiday craft: Making gingerbread houses!
- Favorite holiday movie: It’s a Wonderful Life. I cry every time!
- I love to shop online!!
- I want Santa to bring TOLERANCE to our world…and something chocolate would be nice.
- My favorite product is my “Dear Santa, Take me off the naughty list.” A fun lesson in writing a persuasive letter! Check it out on my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.
Now, what are your favorite things? Link up and let us know!